The reliable experts of Skyline Designs Roofing & Restoration are here to provide quality roofing services. With a team of trained, experienced, and skilled experts, you can trust in the superior workmanship we provide to our valued customers. When your roof needs a replacing, our roof tear off and replacement services is readily available.
It is critical to work with an experienced professional when you need a roofing tear off. To ensure that the old, damaged roof is removed thoroughly and efficiently, Skyline Designs Roofing & Restoration is your best option. You will have to decide whether you want an overlay or a tear off to make room for the new roof when you need to have your roof replaced. Unfortunately, some roofing professionals will replace the roof with overlay methods, but that is not what we at Skyline Designs Roofing & Restoration do! It is very probable that some issues will be delayed, rather than resolved when you use an overlay for the replacement roof. This is because an overlay just involves installing an additional layer of roofing over the existing layer to repair problems. Instead, you are providing complete replacement for your roof with a tear off. Doing this, can even solve the more intensive problems with your roofing.
One of the most important parts of your home is your roof. You can save on energy, increase the value of your home, and protect your property from damage with a quality roof. When a roof as been damaged beyond repair, more often through natural deterioration, a replacement is necessary. Below is a general process of how a roof replacement is executed.
1) Roofing Inspection. An initial inspection of your roof is the first stage of a roof replacement involves. We will estimate materials, make measurements, and draw up a bid document. Generally, a finance schedule, warranty info, and info about hauling is documented.
2) Roof Tear Off. As mentioned, Skyline Designs Roofing & Restoration tears off the old roof.
3) New Roofing Materials. There are a few factors that dictate the cost of the replacement and that include the type of materials you use. Asphalt shingles, slate roofing, wood shingles, tile or metal roofing are the common types of roofing materials. The most inexpensive materials are asphalt followed by, metal roofs, and slate roofing is the most high-end option. Also considered high-end are ceramic or clay tile roofs.
4) New Roof Installation. Depending on how large your roof is, and how steep will determine how long the process takes, and there many different stages to installing the roof. From replacing the decking and underlay; installing a new ice and water shield; and fixing in new sealants and flashing are involved in installation. To water from getting underneath the shingles and causing damage to the structure, the flashing is needed. A replacement drip edge, ridge ventilation, and new shingles may also be included. Some prefer to gutters replaced at the same time as well.
5) Cleanup. Removing the debris is the final step in a replacement.
Ultimately, when your roof in requires a replacement, trust in the leading experts of Skyline Designs Roofing & Restoration and let us assist you.